A night for glamour and glitz, the 2022 SAG awards celebrated the industry and actors with wins for Coda, Squid Game, Succession, Ted Lasso and more. While many were honored on stage, the Red Carpet also drew attention. Much of the wardrobe stood out with vintage flair, like Ted Lasso’s Juno Temple — wearing a gold Versace chain mail gown her intricate updo complete with a fishtail braid played up the texture to complete her look. Wella Professionals Celebrity Stylist Mara Roszak created the style and is detailing how she created it below.
Get The Look: Juno Temple at the 2022 SAG Awards
- Prior to styling, Mara chose to use Wella Professionals Fusionplex Shampoo and Conditioner to protect the hair from any further damage during the styling process.
- Then she began by applying RŌZ Santa Lucia Styling Oil to Juno's hair from roots to ends and spritzing the hairline with water before blow-drying it smooth. She blew out her bangs and parted them to the side for a Francoise Hardy-inspired bang.
- Creating the upstyle, Mara gathered the hair high up on top of Junos’s crown and used Wella Professionals EIMI Pearl Styler Styling Gel, a gentle moldable gel, to tame unwanted flyaways and create a smooth pony.
- She wanted the braid to have volume & texture, so she then applied Wella Professionals EIMI Rugged Texture Paste to her fingertips and braided her hair “imperfectly” leaving a natural effortless finish.
- To finish, she secured the ends with a bit of gold wire and sprayed the hair all over with Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm Workable Finishing Hairspray for a strong, yet touchable hold.
Shop The Look:
Wella Professionals Fusionplex Shampoo and Conditioner
Wella Professionals EIMI Pearl Styler Styling Gel
Wella Professionals EIMI Rugged Texture Paste
Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm Workable Finishing Hairspray