Milkmaid braids, which are very similar to a crown braid, are the perfect style for any occasion, day or night. It allows you to have an updated up-style that can be rocked anywhere from the beach to a wedding. In this tutorial from Sherri Jessee, she shows us how to get this style with ease in no time at all!
1. Start your style on previously smooth hair. Divide hair in half down the center and do a three strand braid.
2. Tie off the end of the braid with a clear elastic.
3. Repeat braid on opposite side.
4. Now that you have two completed braids, wrap one braid across the head and use pins to secure.
5. Repeat the process on the opposite side of the head using pins to secure.
Hair and Makeup: Sherri Jessee
Photos: Nathan Mays