Although Victoria Beckham’s lines were taking a break from the structured feels of her wiggle dress past, the hair at her SS17 show seems to be taking a break from texture. This year Guido Palau takes a walk on the sleek side for a tamed look to juxtapose the Victoria Beckham relaxed look. Learn more from Guido about the style he chose and how to get the look.
"We’re doing super straight, clean hair here at the Victoria Beckham show using Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Treatment Primer Cream and Satin Wear 02 to add shine and protect the hair from heat damage. As I’m blow-drying, I’m using a boar-bristled brush to smooth out the hair. To finish off the look, I’m using an iron to really give hair that shiny, smooth texture.” – Guido
GET THE LOOK: SLEEK, REFINED STYLE
1. Part your hair in a clean, center part.
2. Apply Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Treatment Primer Cream to hair from roots to tips for heat protection and shine.
3. Apply a dime-size amount of Satin Wear 02 to your palms and run it over your hair from root to tip, focusing on the back for extra shine and protection.
4. Blow-dry hair with a boar-bristled brush.
5. Spray a small amount of Fashion Work 12 to palms and run hands over part and the front pieces to help smooth flyaways.
Products to get the look: