As the New Year begins and flurries of new eyeshadow palettes, liners, and mascaras are hitting the market it is the perfect time to brush up on your makeup skills and learn a new technique for the ultimate Sexy Smokey Eye. In this fabulous tutorial from Sherri Jessee, she shows us just that! Follow the steps below to get the look!
1. Apply Water Proof Gel Liner in “Noir” close to the lash line.
2. Use “Concord” shadow on a flat brush to smudge eyeliner.
3. Sweep eye shadow across the lid in the crease and softly blend.
4. Apply the Water Proof Gel Liner to the lower lash-line and smudge with the Concord shadow.
5. Apply a light coating of mascara and then using tiny dots of glue, drop in individual lashes across entire lash line.
6. Groom eyebrows into place with a clear brow gel.
7. Use a brush for a flawless foundation application of Luminous Foundation in “Buff.”
8. Ensure an accurate application of “Precious” Lip-Plumping lip color by using a lip brush.
9. For light contouring, sweep “True Taupe” in the hollow of the cheeks.
10. For a rosy glow, “Shy Blush” is brushed from the apple of the cheek into the hairline and “White Gold” is swept on the high part of the cheekbones.
Hair & Makeup: Sherri Jessee
Wardrobe Stylist: Angela Gilltrap
Photo: Jason Setiawan
Nails: Michelle Matthews
Photo Assistants: Hugo Barbosa & Mikayla Madigan
Production: Paola Valesquez
Model: Dayna Frazer for Fenton Model Management