Akris demonstrated a new way to wear art in their SS18 show at Paris Fashion Week. Sheer fabrics and checkered prints bounced off of bold colors – reminiscent of a Mondrian – while drapey, flowy fabrics made their way down the runway. The hair was kept natural and free, much like the intention of the show. Guido Palau, Redken Global Creative Director created the look, saying “It’s a very natural look here at the Akris show this season. I’ve prepped the hair by washing with Redken Clean Maniac Clean – Touch Micellar Shampoo, then used Redken’s new No BlowDry Cream to cut down on frizz as the hair dries to enhance its texture.”
GET THE LOOK:
- Prep hair by washing with Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Micellar Shampoo and Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Conditioner.
- Apply a quarter-sized amount of Redken No Blow Dry Cream to crown and throughout your lengths to define texture.
- Create a natural middle part with your fingers. Allow hair to air dry.
- Once dry, use your fingers to comb through the texture and calm flyaways.
- Tuck hair behind your ears and smooth down any baby hairs near the forehead.