The beautiful thing about makeup, especially when on set, is the ability to change the entire look with a few quick tricks. Whether using eyeshadow, highlighter or lipstick – each can give a dramatic new look! In this tutorial, find out how hair stylist and makeup artist Sherri Jessee created a glamorous look and three different finishes.
1. Begin with clean, moisturized skin. Tweeze any stray brows and use an angled brush and “True Taupe” shadow to fill in and correct eyebrow shape.
2. Cover the entire lid with “Bisque” shadow using a fluffy brush. This creamy shade looks great on all skin tones.
3. Using a windshield washer motion gently sweep “Tornado” shadow just over the curve of the eye and blend. This helps emphasize the eyes creating the illusion of depth.
4. Brush mascara on the upper and lower lashes. Be sure to comb out any clumps for a natural appearance. Dip “Ardell Professional Individual Lashes” into a tiny dot of glue and drop in along the lash line.
5. “Temptu Air Pods Air Brush” is an excellent option for a flawless finish. Use a spoon to cover the eye area and lightly mist matching foundation over the face and neck.
6. Apply cheek color in “Strawberry Cream” from temple to the apple of the cheek using and an angled blush brush.
7. For Look One, Use a lip brush to apply “Sweet Escape Liquid Lipstick.” Go just outside the natural lip line and fill in the entire lip. Allow the lip color to dry and add a gloss if desired.
8. For Look Two, change up the lip color to “Ex’s and Oh’s” Liquid Lipstick.”
9. For Look Three, change up the lip color to “Carpe Vinum” Liquid Lipstick.”
Hair & Makeup: Sherri Jessee
Photography: Nathan Mays
Model: Lauren Peterson