Perhaps making their case for hosting the Golden Globes in the future, Maya Rudolph and Amy Poehler were comically fabulous. Poking fun at previous years, Maya Rudolph asked Poehler for her hand in marriage smack dab in the middle of their award presentation. Kidding aside, Maya Rudolph’s style was extremely on point for the big announcement.
The stylist responsible for her effortless look was none other than Redken Brand Ambassador Chad Wood. Using his favorites: Redken Shine Flash 02 and Redken Triple Take 23, Chad transformed her gorgeous hair to compliment her outfit and her sparkling personality. Keep reading to see just how Chad got the look and how you can too!
GET THE LOOK:
· Start with clean, freshly-washed hair.
· Part your hair in a clean side part.
· Using a half inch barrel curling iron, take one-inch sections from the nape of the neck up, curling away from the face and pulling on the hair as it cools to create soft bends.
· Spritz Redken Triple Dry 15 Dry Texture Finishing Spray on your ends and roots for added texture and movement.
· Lightly spray Redken Shine Flash 02 on your hair from root to ends to add shine, then apply 1-2 quarter-sized amounts of Redken Diamond Oil between your hands and smooth down your lengths and ends to achieve a slightly wet look.
· Finish with Redken Forceful 23 Hairspray for a strong hold that will last all evening.
Be sure to follow @Redken on social media for the latest updates and tag us in your fashion-forward looks!