British designer Christian Cowan’s Fall 2022 runway at NYFW debuted an array of gala-ready glamour featuring sequins and feathers making a statement in his Old Hollywood meets Gen Z attire, aimed at an audience of any age. Hosted high above the city at One World Trade Center, Wella Professionals North America Ambassador Briana Cisneros styled the hair with Wella Professionals to complement the collection. With a mix of color and styling tips, keep reading to see exactly how to get the looks.
Look #1: The Waterfall Pony
- To create this bold, ethereal look, Cisneros used Wella Professionals EIMI Shape Shift to smooth hair back into a sleek braid, which was then twisted into a low bun.
- She then fastened the dramatic ponytail extension into the bun and secured the look in place with Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm.
- To finish it off, she applied Wella Professionals EIMI Glam Mist for shine and protection from humidity.
Look #2: Let Your Curl Shine
- Cisneros started off by glazing the hair with Wella Professionals Shinefinity for long-lasting color and shine.
- Next, she layered Sebastian Professional Dark Oil into the curls to smoothen hair and add body and applied Wella Professionals EIMI Extra Volume to give the curls head-turning volume and perfect body with stronghold.
- She then worked Wella Professionals EIMI Boost Bounce into the hair to define the curls and give them added volume and shine- finishing off the look with a fine dust of glitter to reflect their natural curl pattern.