Paris had a feast for the eyes with the Sacai SS18 RTW show. A beautiful collection from Chitose Abe; flowing fabrics, draping, and layers summed up her simple chic wardrobe that had influential colors, fabrics and statements. With shirts and jackets tied under the arms and beautiful constructs of fabric, the pieces were unique and sophisticated. Of the hair, Redken Global Creative Director Guido Palau said, “I’ve done a simple folded ponytail here at the Sacai show to show off the dramatic clothing this season. I’ve prepped the hair by washing it with Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner, then allowed it to air dry. Before tying the hair up, I’ve spritzed my beloved Redken Wind Blown 05 to texturize the hair a bit for some added hold.” Follow along below to re-create the look.
GET THE LOOK:
- Prep hair by washing with Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Create a natural middle part using your fingers. Allow hair to air dry.
- Blow-dry your hair just around the crown and hairline to soften and smooth the frizz around the
- Spritz Redken Wind Blown 05 down the length of your hair for added texture and grip.
- Using a black hair tie, loop entire hair length halfway through the tie, then re-wrap hair tie throughout your whole length to knot 1⁄2 of your hair. Allow the rest of your lengths and ends to hang out.
- Soften the hairline with your fingers to allow your baby hairs to show through.