As we pivot our daily plans and learn how to keep moving within the current environment Sam Villa is working to provide artists with education and connection! Alongside weekly Facebook Live segments, Sam Villa is releasing the entire Aspire Tour DVD Series digitally. The collection includes BOBology, Curlicious, Cut Outs, The Convertible and The V, and can now be accessed on YouTube @SamVillaHair.
- BOBology - Learn the foundational techniques and fundamental styling skills needed to cut a flawless bob, along with some modern interpretations that contribute to its timeless relevance.
- Curlicious - An in-depth tour of curly hair cutting and styling with curly hair experts, Gaby Miley and Danny Felstead. Bonus: A hands-on class with the staff of Madison Avenue Salon and Day Spa in Phoenix, AZ.
- Cut Outs – Dive deep into the principles of fine hair and learn unique approaches to creating texture and movement in this challenging texture. Bonus includes challenges and discoveries of a hands-on class.
- The Convertible - Discover how to craft haircuts that move in any direction for versatility and ease. Techniques and concepts that create a foundation of fundamentals that can be applied to any length of hair and texture.
- The V - Redken Artist George Garcia joins on an adventure into cutting and coloring a shorter shape that requires letting go of old habits and embracing new ways to provide clients with an exciting experience.
We have even more exciting news! Sam Villa will be presenting a FREE 2-Day Online Hair Show called "The Show Must Go On" with the entire Sam Villa ArTeam!
Tune in to see Sam Villa, Andrew Carruthers, Anna Peter, and Jesse Linares LIVE 4/19/2020 and 4/20/2020 in an open forum where viewers can ask questions and interact with the team. Click for more details: https://www.samvilla.com/show-must-go-on