London in the 80s was alive and well at the 2018 RTW Versace show. With camel colored trenches, and plaid attire that would make Cher Horowitz proud. Belted waists and bright patterns made their way down the runway this season accompanied by natural hair texture, short cuts, and scarves galore.
“The Versace girl this season is a bit more personal and eccentric.” Said Redken Global Creative Director Guido Palau. “There’s a lot of hat and scarves, and we’re leaving some girls with their natural texture. The girls with shorter haircuts will also be left alone, so they’ve got that punky Versace look like Edie Campbell. I’m using Redken Color Extend Magnetics Shampoo to prep the hair then adding some bends into the models’ hair that need it. It’s the classic Versace girl, with a little rock & roll.”
Keep reading to see exactly how Guido Palau got the look!
GET THE LOOK:
- Prep hair by washing with Redken Color Extend Magnetics Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Apply a quarter-sized amount of Redken Satinwear 04 throughout your roots and lengths.
- Blow-dry your hair with a boar-bristle brush until fully dry.
- Add some bends into your lengths with a 1” curling iron. Allow to cool.
- Comb through your lengths with your fingers to soften the look.