Emmy Rossums outstanding waves definitely stole a bit of the show last night at the 68th Annual Emmy Awards. She accompanied her fiancé Sam Esmail, creator of Mr. Robot. His show may have won an Emmy, but he already had his own, who’s style stunned us all. Find out how to get this look created by Giannandrea, International Creative Director for Macadamia Professional.
1. Start with wet hair and apply a palm-sized amount of Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer from roots to ends.
2. Turn head upside down and roughdry the hair; this will create extra volume for your style.
3. When hair is 90% dry, apply a small amount of Macadamia Professional Blow Dry Lotion to large sections and dry hair using a medium-sized round brush. Once dry, pin each section with a clip to hold the volume.
4. When all sections are dry, unpin and lightly brush the hair, and create a deep side part.
5. Begin curling the hair by wrapping medium sections around a 1” curling iron. When all the hair is curled, spray Macadamia Professional Flex Hold Shaping Hairspray to set the style. Then lightly brush the hair to slightly loosen the waves.
6. To finish, take a dime-size amount of Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment and lightly run through the lengths of hair to increase shine and smooth frizz.
This style is beautiful for day or night and can work wonders whether your occasion is formal or relaxed!