You've seen the style, now see how to get the look! Caitriona Balfe looked stunning in this gorgeous gown and Giannandrea, Macadamia Professional International Creative Director, styled the hair to match - a sleek upstyle that perfectly complimented her neckline, showing off the shape of the dress.
- Apply Macadamia Professional Blow Dry Lotion from mid-length to ends of wet hair.
- Section a sharp middle part and blow dry the hair in mid-sized sections with a Macadamia Professional 53mm Hot Curling Boar Brush to create a sleek, straight blowout.
- Once hair is dry, smooth a quarter-sized amount of Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment from roots to ends.
- Brush the hair with a Macadamia Professional Boar Bristle Paddle Brush through the length to increase shine and smoothness. Using the brush, direct all hair back to the nape of the neck to form a smooth, low ponytail with the sides also smooth and taut. Tie ponytail with a hair elastic.
- Take a 1-inch section of hair from the bottom of the ponytail and wrap it counterclockwise around the ponytail. Secure with bobby-pins and spray with Macadamia Professional Style Lock Strong Hold Hairspray for extra hold.
- To add shine and hydration, spray Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Dry Oil Micro Mist over both sides and down the length of the ponytail. Spray Macadamia Professional Style Lock Strong Hold Hairspray over the completed look to lock the style in place.
Be sure to stalk Giannandrea on Bangstyle to stay up to date with all the latest looks!