Chrystofer Benson is an award winning stylist and editorial artist who dazzles us with his intense colors and creative vision. His latest collection "COLOR POP" plays off of the fun fashions of the wardrobe for this mod inspired look. Take a peek at the collection and hear more insights from Chrystofer...
1. What were your inspirations behind COLOR POP?
The inspirations were done to block bold color to compliment and contrast the ideas with the wardrobe - bold colors with saturation!
2. Do you have any rituals to ensure a successful shoot?
Pray! Seriously, is it all about the PREP you put in upfront to make the shoot go successful.
3. What is your favorite technique to use?
Team work is my fave - it takes all involved for a successful shoot!
4. Is there a specific area you often find yourself looking to for inspiration?
Mother nature is my biggest place for inspiration- colors tones textures etc.
5. What is the one product/tool that you can’t live without?
MY CBC Tools - found @haircbc.com
6. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
7. If you could talk to yourself at the start of your career, what advice would you give to your younger self?
Be you, be bold, don't wait for anything go get it!
Be sure to stalk Chrystofer Benson on Bangstyle to see all of his latest collections!