Braids have become a prominent facet in today’s fashion world. Showcased on runways from Rodarte to Valentino, braids are this season’s “it-accessory”. Step up your braid game and give your ladder braid some dimension using STITCH and you learn how to craft a unique braid of your own in this tutorial from Daniel Roldan!
- Slide the STITCH underneath the two parallel braids in front.
- Thread fabric through the eye loop of the STITCH and pull through.
- Cross the fabric and decide the placement of the next STITCH.
- STITCH the fabric through the braid to secure and lock the fabric in place.
- Continue down the head and tie off into the style.
- Add a second fabric and repeat the same technique down the head. Make sure to decided placement so both fabrics cross and complement each other.
- Tie off the fabric, STITCHING into the style to hide the knot.
Love this look? Be sure to stalk Daniel Roldan on Bangstyle to see all the styles you can make with a single STITCH!