Braids have become a prominent facet in today’s fashion world. Showcased on runways from Rodarte to Valentino, braids are this season’s “it-accessory”. Step up your braid game and give your ladder braid some dimension using STITCH and you learn how to craft a unique braid of your own in this tutorial from Daniel Roldan!
- Slide the STITCH underneath the two parallel braids in front.
- Thread fabric through the eye loop of the STITCH and pull through.
- Cross the fabric and decide the placement of the next STITCH.
- STITCH the fabric through the braid to secure and lock the fabric in place.
- Continue down the head and tie off into the style.
- Add a second fabric and repeat the same technique down the head. Make sure to decided placement so both fabrics cross and complement each other.
- Tie off the fabric, STITCHING into the style to hide the knot.