Loose waves, beach waves.... whatever you call them, they never go out of style! Celebrity stylist and curl guru for Macadamia Professional, Giannandrea, works his magic touch on the gorgeous locks of starlet Jennifer Gardner for the premier of her latest film at the 2016 Toronto Film Festival. Check out his easy steps to gorgeous waves that last...
1. Prep wet hair for blow drying by applying a palm sized amount of Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer to the crown to add body and Macadamia Professional Blow Dry Lotion through the lengths to smooth and prevent heat damage.
2. Blow dry large sections with a 2” round brush to create volume. Section off three mid-sized sections at the crown and wrap with Velcro rollers. Let the rollers cool for 15 minutes.
3. While the rollers are cooling wrap a 1.25” curling iron around the remaining hair to create waves on all sides. Keep the ends straight.
4. Take the rollers out and gently tease the top of the crown. Create a middle part.
5. To add extra definition to curls, gently clamp a straightener on each curve of the hair. Hold for a few seconds, then move to the next bend you’d like to make look perfectly undone.
6. When you’re finished with the straightening, gently brush the hair while being careful to keep the volume. Smooth the front pieces to frame the face.
7. Spray Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Dry Oil Micro Mist to add shine without weighing down hair.
8. Finish with Macadamia Professional Flex Hold Shaping Hairspray for a light hold with natural movement.