Nothing in hair says sexy and sultry more than a voluminous blowout. You come out of the salon looking feirce, but no amount of dry shampoo is going to make your blowout last forever. So instead of running to the salon for a fresh blowout every week, here are the steps for how you can give yourself the perfect blowout, no salon visit necessary.
You will need:
- Medium boar brush
- 4 Sectioning clips
- Detangling brush
- Wide tooth comb
- amika Power Cloud Repair and Smooth Dryer
- Bombshell Blowout Spray
- Perk Up Dry Shampoo
- Touchable Hairspray
- Balancing Shampoo
- Hydrate Conditioner
2) Towel dry hair and spray with Bombshell Blowout Spray from root to ends- brush through hair to detangling and further distribute the product.
3) Remove nozzle from your amika Power Cloud Repair and Smooth Dryer and rough-dry hair to remove 50% of moisture.
4) Section hair from ear to ear using a wide-tooth comb. Create 3 sections in the front and one in the back. Flip dryers ion switch to the positive setting to open the cuticle for maximum volume. Blow dry the back section in rows with a round brush beginning at the nape.
5) Use a round brush to create curl and volume throughout by over directing the hair, up, as you dry. Blow dry all 3 front sections going away from the face. On the final pass of each section, turn dryer to the negative ion setting to seal the cuticle.
6) Pin hair up in large/loose pin curls and blow hair with the dryer on the cold setting and low power to set the volume.
7) Release pin curls- flip hair over and massage scalp at root to marry all sections. Spray hair at the root with Perk Up Dry Shampoo then spray all over with Touchable Hairspray for lasting sexy volume. Flip hair back and voila...bombshell.