Superheros unite in the latest Marvel release, Avengers Infinity War. An action-packed movie filled with all of our favorite celebrity crime fighters, the premiere proved to be just as exciting as the release! Walking the red carpet we spotted Brie Larson who will play Captain Marvel in the upcoming series.
Looking effortlessly chic, her style was created by Celebrity stylist Sarah Potempa utilizing Matrix Style Link and Biolage R.A.W. products. “This look is chic, elegant and represents modern Hollywood glam! It’s gorgeous and can be easily re-created with these simple steps, the right products, and the right tools.” Says Potempa. Looking for a heroin vibe all your own? You can recreate this look with the steps below.
- Step 1 - Add a dime size of Matrix Volume Builder Mousse and evenly distribute through the roots
- Step 2 - Loosely blow dry until 80% dry. Create a clean side part and add Biolage R.A.W Smoothing Styling Milk to the ends of the hair. Then lift and dry sections downward with a nylon/boar bristle brush
- Step 3 - Go through section by section, using a flatiron and smooth from roots to ends.
- Step 4 - Spray your brush with Matrix Style Fixer Finishing Hairspray and brush through to evenly distribute the product.
- PRO TIP! - Spritz any flyaways and roll the can over to lock them down!