As you head back into the salon, you might notice a shift in the desires of your clients- from the styles they’re seeking to the amount of time they want to spend in the chair. To help ease the transition brush up on the best ways to utilize Keune Ultimate Blonde, so you’re able to get lightning-fast results behind the chair. We're breaking down a few of the top tips featured on Amber Skryzpek’s Keune Academy Live - Blonde Breakdown - as well as her top additions to the consultation process. Keep reading to learn more or catch up on her Live here.
Start with the Consultation:
As the shape of the consultation changes from in-person to online or even outdoors, you might want to add a few key questions to your normal consultation to ensure you and your client are on the same page.
- What have you done to your hair since I saw you last? - This question is imperative, so be sure to support honesty and be understanding.
- What do you love about your hair? - Asking this allows them to celebrate their style in a positive light.
- What’s one thing you would change about your hair? - This gives the opportunity for you to answer this question by either offering a service or a product.
- Has your beauty budget changed since I saw you last? - We want to be sensitive to their circumstances while giving them what they need. It is important to be upfront with costs during the consultation process.
Clients are eager to get back into your chair and to lighten up their locks just in time for summer. To ensure you're able to get the results you need in a timely manner, Amber detailed quick, easy, and effective techniques as well as the best products to choose for lightening to create the ultimate style of the season - soft blonde. To achieve this look, you’ll want to create brightness around the face, blend around the interior and create extra lightness at the ends.
- Ultimate Blonde Power Blonde - Featuring Perfect Lift Technology for the ultimate lifting results with maximum protection, Power Blonde lifts up to 8 levels.
- Ultimate Blonde Magic Blonde - To create quick lightening results up to 7 levels, Magic Blonde is your go-to. It is best for more coarse hair, especially if you need a quicker lift!
- Ultimate Blonde Freedom Blonde (Clay-Based Lightener) - This lightener is perfect for free-hand or open-air techniques like balayage to achieve consistent lightening results with up to 7 levels of lift. Due to the inclusion of kaolin clay in this lightener and the polymers in the dedicated developer - this formula is able to keep moisture and pliability longer while creating a sheath to ensure the best results.
- Ultimate Blonde Cream Blonde - For hair that needs a little extra TLC - Cream blonde offers a gentle yet consistent lift up to 7 levels.