With a set that Guido Palau, Redken Global Creative Director deemed as “ reminiscent of Burning Man,” Coach’s 1941 SS19 Show was full of fantasy and fun. With a sand-laden runway, prairie dresses galore and even a dinosaur named Bronty that came along for the ride, this runway was a dreamy wonderland of rebellion.
“This show is all about a tribe of young kids that are found in the desert. There’s an amazing set with a big dinosaur that’s a little reminiscent of Burning Man. I’ve added a little bit of texture with a few key styling products like Redken’s Dry Texture Dry Shampoo Powder 02 and Redken Dry Texture Shampoo Paste 05 throughout the models’ hair depending on length, then I’m getting a similar look on the men with Redken Brews Clay Pomade. The Coach girl and Coach boy are ones that we all want to be or wanted to be when we were younger. You’re either at that age where you can be like them, or they’re inspirational with their ease and beauty that they celebrate with style. This show is naturalness with edge, with the help of my three key Redken products.” – Redken Global Creative Director Guido Palau
GET THE LOOK – THE WOMEN:
2. For longer hair, sprinkle about a nickel-sized amount of Redken’s Dry Texture Dry Shampoo Powder 02 into your fingertips and scrunch throughout your scalp and head shape to add a bit of volume at the root.
3. For shorter hair, grab Redken Dry Texture Shampoo Paste 05 and scoop out about a nickel-sized amount onto your fingertips. Rub together, then evenly disperse throughout your scalp and head shape for added texture, definition and hold. Add the remaining amount through your ends for a touch of pieceyness.
4. If needed, use a curling iron to add a few extra bends throughout the lengths.
GET THE LOOK – THE MEN:
1. Start with clean, dry hair.
2. Scoop out about a nickel-sized amount of Redken Brews Clay Pomade onto your fingertips and work through your scalp and lengths to enhance a piecey definition.
3. Once you’ve achieved the desired texture, let any pieces around the face fall naturally across your forehead for an effortless look.
For even more fashion-forward hair color and style trends, be sure to follow @Redken on social media for the latest updates!