A style staple, the classic bun is a style that exudes elegance. It can be worn from day to night with everything from a chunky knit sweater to an evening gown. Although the style may look simple, there are a few key tricks that are imperative to getting it to look chic. Follow along below as Sherri Jessee gives us the steps to steal the show!
1. Begin with a perfect ponytail.
2. Attach 2 bobby pins to an elastic.
3. Holding forward, secure the ponytail to the top of the head.
4. Pin on a hair pad.
5. Smooth the ponytail over the hair pad.
6. Twist and secure with a few pins.
7. Spray to smooth fly-aways.
Hair & Makeup: Sherri Jessee
Photo: Brad Lovell
Model: Melanie Blankenship