Glamour walked down the runway in New York at Irina Vitjaz S/S 2018 as flowy dresses and jumpsuits clung to the models in all the right spots. Accentuating the figure of a woman like a dream, these elegant designs were emphasized with the sleekest of styles. “We focused on the glamour of Irina’s collection and wanted the hair to mimic but not overpower the clothes. A sleek, matte finish low-pony is the definition of timeless elegance,” said Hair Lead Matthew Curtis. Read on to see just how they created this beautiful style.
GET THE LOOK
- Use label.m Metal Tail Comb to create a middle part, prep edges with label.m Volume Mousse.
- Blow dry front sections flat with label.m Session Brush ensuring all flyaways are secure.
- Apply label.m Hairspray & begin smoothing the hair flat with label.m Grooming Brush, bringing all the hair into a super-smooth low ponytail.
- Use elastic to secure low ponytail onto the nape of the neck.
- Take a piece of hair from the ponytail & wrap around the elastic, secure last inch of hair into the base of the ponytail with a u-pin.
- Use label.m Texture Wax Stick and label.m Hairspray to smooth any flyaways.
Stay tuned for more Fashion Week styles from label.m the official sponsor of London Fashion Week, where we'll see them next! For more tips and tricks be sure to stalk label.m on Bangstyle and see all their latest inspiration on Instagram @labelmusa!