With jewels sewn into feathers and side slit even Angelina Jolie would be jealous of, Jennifer Lopez donned a custom gown created by Balmain Creative Director Olivier Rousteing himself. Accompanied by her beau Alexander Rodriguez (aka A-Rod), he wore a custom Balmain suit. The two stunned at the Gala – hitting the “Heavenly Bodies” theme on the head. When it came to the hair, Celebrity stylist Lorenzo Martin created a slicked-back look with heavenly body. Martin utilized the Matrix Total Results 3-Step System The Re-Bond, and Matrix Style Link products to achieve the divine look.
“Tonight's Met Gala theme is ‘Heavenly Bodies,’ said Martin. “So in keeping with that theme, we decided to give Jennifer's hair ‘Heavenly Body’ using Matrix.”
GET THE LOOK!
- Strengthen, revitalize and smooth hair with Matrix Total Results 3-step system: Matrix Total Results Re-Bond Shampoo, Matrix Total Results Re-Bond Pre-Conditioner and Matrix Total Results Re-Bond Conditioner
- To give hair a wet but voluminous look, use Matrix Style Link Volume Builder Mousse applying it roots to end while hair is damp.
- Blow dry hair and use flat iron hair for a sleek look. Use a tail comb to create a severe side part.
- Using Matrix Style Link Super Fixer Strong Hold Hair Gel, tuck hair back behind the ears and apply gel throughout the top of head for added shine.
- For a final touch, spray Matrix Style Link Style Fixer Finishing Hair Spray for lasting hold and shine with an ultra-dry finish, staying fabulous all night!