In this makeup tutorial, hairstylist and makeup artist Sherrri Jessee creates a beautiful bold eye on Ashley Volrath Miss Virginia, USA 2018. She carefully details each step below along with the products used to get the look. This is a great style for day or night and can be easily dressed up or down with a complementing hairstyle! Follow along below and be sure to let us know what you think in the comments below!
- Begin with a clean, moisturized face. Tweeze any stray brows. Use a fine angled brush and Sherri’s Brow Balm in Brunette to enhance brow shape.
- Use a concealer brush to cover eyelid with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer in Eden.
- Shadows used: Sherri’s “Guilty Pleasure” Shadow Quad. Cover the entire eyelid with a light shadow in White Gold. Sweep and blend Chantilly shadow in crease for a transition shade. Then add Teak for more drama.
- Apply Super Wear Gel Liner in Noir close to the lash line and on the waterline.
- Use a flat brush and Vintage Gold shadow to soften and blend the eyeliner and also sweep under eyes.
- Apply Mary Kay Lash Love mascara to top and bottom lashes and apply House of Lashes for extra drama.
- For natural looking, flawless finish use Temptu Airpod Airbrush Foundation in Ivory.
- Sweep Mary Kay Shy Blush from the apples of the cheeks toward the hairline.
- Sweep Tarte Contour Powder in hollows of the cheeks and highlighter to create beautiful highlights on the cupid’s bow, tear duct, and cheek bones.
- Using a lip brush for accurate application, apply Sherri’s Liquid Lip in Almost Innocent. Tap a little Shy Blush over the lips for long lasting sheen.
Sherri’s makeup can be found: www.sherrijessee.com/shop
Hair & Makeup: Sherrri Jessee
Photography: Nathan Mays
Model: Ashley Volrath Miss Virginia, USA 2018
Excited for the summer season? Be sure to stock up on all goodies the Bangstyle store has to offer!