Stars dazzled up and down the red carpet in shades of black, elegant shoes and stunning jewels at the 2018 Golden Globes, while Oprah Winfrey’s Cecil B. DeMille acceptance speech rocked the house. Around this time of year, celebrities turn to wardrobe stylists to ensure they’re wearing the perfect piece, and they turn to their colorist to make sure their hair looks on point for the big night. Tracey Cunningham has become a popular name amongst the crowd and this year was no different. She brightened up Best Actress Nominee Margot Robbie’s mane and we couldn’t be more in love. Find out the key to her glistening golden locks below.
Step 1 – Highlight & Balayage Formula:
· All-over foil highlight with Redken Up to 7 Lightener and 30 Vol Pro-Oxide developer.
· For hair left out of foils, balayage Zone 2 & 3 with Free Hand Lightener and 30 Vol Pro-Oxide developer.
· Balayage hairline with Free Hand Lightener and 30 Vol Pro-Oxide developer.
Step 2 – Gloss Formula:
· Gloss Zone 1 with 1 oz Shades EQ Gloss 08N + 1 oz 09NB + 2 oz Processing Solution.
· Gloss Zones 2 & 3 with 1 oz Shades EQ Gloss 07W + 1 oz 07NB + 2 oz Processing Solution.
· Process for 20 minutes, then shampoo and condition with Redken Color Extend Magnetics.