While it is almost winter in North America, Spring has finally sprung in Australia. Whether you’re bracing for the cold are getting ready for the sunshine, there’s one style that is sure to keep your hair fashionable all season long – shiny strands! This look was spotted everywhere this season – from the international runways to red carpets and is an easy way to update any style. In this tutorial, three-time Australian Hairdresser of the Year and Co-Creative of international hair care brand, ELEVEN Australia, Joey Scandizzo says, “Make Me Shine Spray Gloss is a finishing spray that both controls flyaways and adds shine. The lightweight formula will still let hair move naturally while adding a sleek finish perfect for any hairstyle.” Therefore making this product the key to unlocking your best looks this season.
- Prep hair by washing and rinsing with Hydrate My Hair Shampoo and Conditioner
- Apply 2-3 pumps of Miracle Hair Treatment to the mid-lengths and ends of towel-dried hair
- Blow dry hair and section into three parts
- Straighten hair with the ELEVEN Australia Flat Iron
- Finish hair off using Make Me Shine Spray Gloss. Shake well and spray 25cm away layering this into the hair for a super sleek finish.