Every stylist knows just how precious time is in the salon especially around this time of year. In an effort to help you increase efficiency behind the chair this season and increase your earnings we’re detailing the top 5 gifts to save stylists time this season. This holiday, Sam Villa, Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer of Sam Villa and Global Artistic Ambassador for Redken has highlighted the top 5 gifts for stylists that will keep giving throughout the year by saving time.
- A Light Weight, Heavy Duty Blow Dryer - The Sam Villa Signature Series Light Professional Ionic Blow Dryer is whisper-quiet, feather-light and intensely
powerful. It transforms the blow-drying experience by delivering beautiful shine and smooth, sleek finishes in less time. No loud motor noise, static or frizz…and no shoulder pain! Now available in RUBY RED for the holidays (while supplies last).
- One Tool That Does Many Things – Hot Brushes are all about saving time, but add a blow-drying feature and any stylist will fall in love. The Sam Villa Pro Results 3-in-1 Blow Dry Hot Brush utilizes infrared technology, a healthier and faster way to dry hair, and its tourmaline-infused nylon bristles create perfect tension for straightening, waving or volumizing. This brush is three tools in one:
– Add polish, volume and smoothness to damp or dry hair with the low-flow Hair Dryer Brush setting.
– Go from damp to straight with the combination Hair Dryer and Hot Brush setting.
– Straighten and smooth dry hair with the Hot Brush setting (no airflow) for a quick and easy refresh. Heats up to 410°.
- One Iron that Does Two Things – Why carry two irons when at the touch of a button the Sam Villa Artist Series 2-in-1 Marcel Iron and Wand 1.5” transforms from an iron into a wand?! It’s perfect for travel, saves space and the extra-long barrel provides the added surface needed to work with longer hair and larger sections quicker.
- A Multi-Texturizing Shear – Give the gift of more texture in less time with the Sam Villa 14-Tooth Point Cutting Shear 6”. Every stylist relies on point cutting to create a soft seamless texture, but it takes a lot of time. These shears have a polished straight blade, so hair is pushed across the top of the teeth and cut at slightly different lengths, blending hair beautifully and eliminating lines. It gives the look of traditional point cutting, with much less effort.
- A Double Waver – Double up on curl power with a Sam Villa Pro Results Double Waver. With two barrels, this iron creates flowing beach waves, loose curls or tousled texture all in less time. It’s a great tool to share with guests, teach them how to use it and they can have salon-quality results at home.
Black Friday starts early at Sam Villa! The best prices of the year begin on November 8 – with up to 50% off favorite shears, electrics and other tools.