The best thing about working in the beauty industry is a stylist’s ability to continually grow their business acumen. Learning from fellow salon colleagues, in-person classes, or the latest craze — digital education — beauty professionals can enhance their current offerings and master brand new skillsets through continued education. To gain insight into the top educational offerings from Wella Professionals, we’re diving into the top classes to enhance your skillset with WellaEducation!
Getting To Know WellaEd:
Offering professional education for all hair types, experience levels and specializations, WellaEducation (wellaed.com and @wellaeducation) is the ultimate stop for inspiration and advancement for hairstylists across the globe. Take your pick from quick daily tips through social media @wellaeducation or more advanced offerings with dedicated classes via wellaed.com.
Color formulas, styling techniques and cutting tips are posted daily on the @WellaEducation Instagram feed. Additionally, there are Guides, IGTV Episodes and Reels that show the best ways to grow your career with access to the top Wella Educators and Ambassadors.
Take your pick from Color, Cut, Care & Style, Nails, or Business & Social Media — if there is a subject you’re interested in mastering, WellaEd.com has the class for you for both in-person education and virtual events.
Take a peek at a few of the upcoming courses available through WellaEd.com and check out the schedule for even more options!
- Color Craft I - Whether you’re just starting out in your career or are looking to revisit the foundations, this seminar introduces Wella Coloring from a universal perspective and touches on the hair’s biology, consultation considerations, and efficient formulation and application techniques.
- Color Craft II - Grow your color acumen by taking a deeper look at dimensional color. In this course, you’ll gain insight into foil placement and freehand techniques, while learning to create looks that are both subtle and high-contrast.
- Color Craft III - Once you’ve mastered the foundations focus on more advanced techniques such as color correction. With this course, attendees will learn how to identify a color correction during a consultation as well as how to efficiently solve any color challenges behind the chair.
- Foils Vs. Balayage - Learn how to decide between foils and balayage, or a mix of both, to achieve your client’s desired results.
- #Trending: Color - The possibilities with color are endless and with new trends happening each and every day, the skills needed to create perfect pastels or vivid reds are ideal. With live demonstrations and a hands-on workshop, attendees will be privy to the top trends that social media experts and trend labs have identified.
- Cut Craft - With a focus on Technique and Shape, Wella Professionals detail their cutting methodology by teaching key ways to elevate your craft. This hands-on workshop will cover how to create cuts with purpose, understanding the best techniques to shape a suitable style and the best ways to frame the face and create the perfect fringe.
- Virtual Cut Craft - Learn the theory of CutCraft and experience the demonstration virtually with hands-on and personalized coaching with Intercoiffure’s 2019 Haircutting Icon Stephen Moody. This intimate experience allows you to elevate your artistry while tapping into Stephen Moody’s
- #Trending: Cut - Pickup expert tips to create and enhance everything from bobs and shags to pixies and other hot haircuts of the moment. Styles have been selected by working with social media experts and trend labs to ensure you’re learning the hottest #trending looks of the season.
- Virtual Coaching - Expand your inspiration and grow skillsets in a personalized way with One on One Virtual Coaching Sessions with Studio Signature Artists. *Sessions will take place over FaceTime or Skype.
- Styling Instaworthy Waves with Michelle - This virtual hands-on seminar covers a variety of styling techniques utilizing curling irons as well as flat irons to create waves and Instaworthy style.
Be sure to head to WellaEd.com to register for classes and see the full schedule of upcoming events!