Our latest campaign has landed! One Girl, ELEVEN Looks proves how a hairstyle can transform your look from one day to the next. Co-Creative Director, Joey Scandizzo found that when clients are after a change, their instant reaction is a cut. Few consider the endless options mixing up styling products can provide. With the right styling products and know-how, each day can be a new look!
Featuring one of Australia’s hottest emerging models (and friend of ELEVEN) Chantelle Price, Joey showcased ELEVEN unique hairstyles. Shot by our co-Creative Director, Andrew O’Toole, and makeup by Australian Makeup Artist of the year, Kylie O’Toole; the campaign’s initial response has been beyond amazing!
“For me, each image in this campaign represents strength and confidence. Anyone can transform and have fun with their look. You just need the confidence and the right products.” – Andrew O’Toole.
So, if you’re looking for a different way to wear your hair, read on to see our how-to’s written by Joey himself!
Get The Look
1. Prep damp hair with Miracle Hair Treatment and comb through.
2. Roughly blow dry hair to create texture.
3. Tip head upside down and apply I Want Body Volume Powder through roots to ends.
4. Flip head up and separate the top section from the bottom.
5. Take the top section and push into a quiff, creating lots of volume at the top. Secure with pins at the back.
6. Take the remaining hair and pull both sections together to make a ponytail.
7. Finish by spraying Give Me Hold Strong Hairspray for control.