This next season, it is all about how to add a little flare to your existing look. If you love wearing your hair down, but your style needs a pick-me-up; be sure to test out this latest creation. Instead of using braids, we secured horizontal sections at the back of the head with elastics. This allowed us to create vertical stitches down the head, replicating the look of a waterfall braid. Follow along below to get the look.
1. Make 3 horizontal sections on the right side of the head, 1 inch from the hairline, and secure with an elastic at the back of the head.
2. This will create “ribbons” to STITCH through.
3. Repeat on the left side with 1 horizontal section.
5. Return to the front of the right side and STITCH the 1/2-inch section you left out into the 2nd ribbon down. Repeat to the back of the head.
7. On the left side, find the front of the ribbon and STITCH through. Repeat to the back of the head, leaving a 1/2-inch section of hair between each STITCH. Your vertical STITCH is complete!