Designed for the creative professional, Rachel Sin aims to give women sleek, stylish designs suitable for work and also exceptionally exquisite for a night out. With the ability to transform from day to night and business to pleasure she offers women the choice to invest in a lifestyle line. This particular collection gained influence from a dance movement, known as Kizomba – a style originating from Angola that has a slower, sensual rhythm and steady beat. To accentuate the style, Redken International Artist, Jorge Joao created a stunning braided beach wave.
GET THE LOOK:
- Prep the hair with Redken Pillow Proof Primer Spray and Redken Full Frame 07 applied from roots to ends
- Blow dry hair straight and create a left side part
- Spray Redken Iron Shape 11 heat protecting spray and use a curling iron to create a soft beach wave
- Create two braids, one by the hairline on the short side of the left side part and the other from a random piece of hair near the back of the head
- Criss cross braids and pin together to tie back the curls on the left side
- Finish by spraying Redken Fashion Waves 07 for texture, creating the ultimate beach wave
#HOTTIP: Pair multiple braids with beachy waves for the ultimate laid back look
Stay tuned for even more looks and step-by-steps from Jorge Joao at TWFW!