The 2017 NAHA Awards that took place on July 9th, 2017 were a night filled of fashion, inspiration and expression for North American stylists and artists alike. Hosted by Eden Sassoon, TV personality and daughter of the iconic Vidal Sassoon.
We’re taking you behind the scenes of all the glamour and the glitz by giving you a peek ainto Eden Sassoon’s style. Her hair was styled by Matrix Artistic Director and Celebrity Stylist Nick Stenson using new Biolage R.A.W., creating a beautifully bohemian vibe while Professional Makeup Artist, Alex Faction created the makeup to match! Read on to learn how to recreate the red carpet look!
"When discussing Eden's look we settled on something that made her feel most herself and reflected her free-spirited personality and modern bohemian vibe. We embodied this with textured, sculpted waves and loose braids to frame her face - all the while, keeping the look soft and beautiful to honor the princess-like Galia Lahav gown she wore.” – Nick Stenson
2. On damp hair apply Biologe R.A.W. Smoothing Styling Milk to smooth.
3. Once dry, follow with Biolage R.A.W. Bodifying Styling Jelly for texture and grip. Create a center part and comb around the hairline creating waves and giving the hair direction.
4. Spray hair with Biologe R.A.W. Texturizing Styling Spray then use a ¾ inch barrel curling iron to curl hair and brush the waves through to keep them soft.
5. Take two 2-inch sections of hair around the face, braid and secure with clear ponytail holders. Gently pull the braids to loosen it and spray with Biologe R.A.W. Texturizing Styling Spray to secure it.
6. Tease hair where you want the volume to hold and use minimal pins to hold hair in place, spray the hair with Biolage R.A.W. Frizz Control Styling Spray to tame any frizz.
Want to get your hands on the NEW Biolage R.A.W. styling products? Stay tuned because they will be launching in August! In the meantime, check out even more hair tips and tutorials from Matrix on Bangstyle.