Our latest campaign has landed! One Girl, ELEVEN Looks proves how a hairstyle can transform your look from one day to the next. Co-Creative Director, Joey Scandizzo found that when clients are after a change, their instant reaction is a cut. Few consider the endless options mixing up styling products can provide. With the right styling products and know-how, each day can be a new look!
Featuring one of Australia’s hottest emerging models (and friend of ELEVEN) Chantelle Price, Joey showcased ELEVEN unique hairstyles. Shot by our co-Creative Director, Andrew O’Toole, and makeup by Australian Makeup Artist of the year, Kylie O’Toole; the campaign’s initial response has been beyond amazing!
“For me, each image in this campaign represents strength and confidence. Anyone can transform and have fun with their look. You just need the confidence and the right products.” – Andrew O’Toole.
So, if you’re looking for a different way to wear your hair, read on to see our how-to’s written by Joey himself!
Get The Look
1. Prep damp hair with Miracle Hair Treatment and comb through.
2. Apply I Want Body Volume Foam through roots to ends.
3. Tip head upside down and blow dry hair off.
4. When hair is dry, take a large hot tong and add some waves through the ends.
5. Starting at the crown, take two inch horizontal sections across the top of your head and back comb the base, working forward towards the front.
6. Using the same technique, take vertical sections through the sides, starting at the front and working backwards.
7. Brush hair gently to join each section together.