Step aside, blondes and brunettes—red is officially the “it” shade for spring. From deep cinnamon to strawberry blonde, there is a red hue for every type of woman. Check out five looks that will have you begging to go red this season.
1. Set your locks ablaze—literally— with a dreamy color melt inspired by flames: deep crimson at the base with a seamless transition to lighter red and orange shades at the ends. This is great for those of you who are still looking to keep your highlights while dipping your toes in a new hue!
2. This strawberry copper shade reads ultra-feminine and playful. Perfect for longer locks, the gorgeous blend showcases endless dimension and brilliant shine. This is also an easy transition for any blonde looking to change things up for the season. Simply discuss temporary or semi-permanent color options with your stylist!
3. Not ready to part with your brown locks? A rich burgundy balayage pops against a dark chocolate base. There will be a small amount of pre-lifting involved based on your original base tone, so keep this in mind, it might take a few sessions to get your exact style.
4. If you've got naturally curly hair or love to add ringlets, bright fire engine red is the color for you. It looks extra bold against voluminous curls and is sure to set you apart from the curly crowd. Play around with both light and dark tones to achieve a multi-faceted look.
5. This vibrant red hue gives off major “Little Mermaid” vibes. A blend of bright red and orange shades, this look is a surefire way to command attention all season long.