Is there anything better than fresh color and the perfect style to match? If you’ve been searching for a fresh way to show off your brand new color, consider adding volume! Couple that with undone waves and it’s a style match made in hair heaven. Creating an effortlessly romantic finish, Jake Unger and Warren Boodaghian of HOB Academy created this stunning beauty. Want to get a similar look? Take a peek at their how-to below!
Get The Colour:
- Natural level 7/4
- Formula 1: System Professional Repair Conditioner Mask 80g Crazy Colour Orange 30g
- Crazy Colour Pinkissimo 5g
- Start by pre-shampooing the hair, towel dry and comb through.
- Starting at the nape, take 1-2cm alternate horizontal slices and apply formula 1 from the roots through the lengths and ends. Continue working through towards the crown.
- From the crown area, take 1-2cm diagonal back slices towards the hairline, applying formula 1 to the roots through the lengths and ends. Once complete, leave to develop for 30 minutes, rinse and remove.
Get The Style:
- Apply mousse to towel-dried hair and blow dry. Once almost dry, re-apply more mousse until the hair is back to a wet stage for a thicker and coarser feel.
- Finish drying hair using a bristle brush for shine.
- Crimp the hair until below the temple area, this helps to add volume and structure to the style.
- Begin sectioning the hair one-inch size sections, then tong each side vertically in the same direction towards the back of the head.
- Starting at the nape, brush each section through working through the crimped area. When brushing the curls through, be patient until all the hair locks together.
- Finish with hairspray and shine spray.