It’s a new year, which means now is the perfect opportunity to revamp your hair care routine to achieve the luscious, shiny strands you've always dreamed of. To get there, a combination of hair habits and the right product picks are key to promoting optimal hair health. If you’re looking to start 2024 off with radiant shine, try these nourishing tips for healthier, shinier hair.
2024 Resolutions for Your Hair
1. Prioritize Hydration & Repair
By making hydration and repair a top priority in your hair care routine, you’ll notice better styling, shinier color and enhanced texture all season long. To get here, invest in a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner to keep your strands hydrated from root to tip. Additionally, consider incorporating a leave-in conditioning treatment to replenish moisture and enhance your hair's natural shine. Our top pick? Wella Professionals ULTIMATE REPAIR Miracle Hair Rescue!
2. Embrace Regular Trims for Growth
According to the experts, regular trims help to eliminate split ends which promotes healthy hair growth. For most hair types, it is ideal to trim your hair every 8-12 weeks to prevent breakage and maintain their natural shine. This can differ based on your hair type and routine, so for best results, consult with your stylist to create a personalized schedule.
3. Revive Shine from Environmental Stress
Over time, environmental stressors like heat damage or UV exposure can cause your hair to dull. To revive your hair’s shine, consider opting for a Wella Professionals Shinefinity treatment next time you visit the salon. With this glaze you can choose a sheer shade or opt for clear (now available in a new XL (1L) size) to create up to 250% shinier hair, up to 50% smoother hair**, and up to 50% softer hair**. *versus untreated bleached hair **Instrumental testing vs. our regular demi.
4. Customize Your Hair Care Routine
Each person's needs will change based on their hair type, texture and style. By understanding the unique needs of your hair you can tailor your routine accordingly. Whether you have curly, straight, or wavy hair, choose products that cater to your specific texture and address any concerns you may have. A customized approach will ensure that your hair receives the care it deserves.
Commit to them all, or just a few — these hair resolutions will set you on the path to achieving healthy, shiny hair in 2024. Here's to a year of gorgeous, radiant hair!
Add A Touch of Shine To Every Service With Wella Professionals Shinefinity
Wella Professionals is the N°1 Salon Color Brand in the world.* Included in this, one of the brand's fan favorites includes Wella Professionals Shinefinity — a glazing treatment that will improve tone and add a Touch of Shine to every service. In addition to creating unbeatable shine and beautiful true-to-tone results, you can look forward to the following with Shinefinity: *Based on Wella Master Brand USD sales on the 2022 Salon Hair Care Study for the hair coloring products category published by Kline.
- 37 Demi-Permanent Shades that are intermixable for endless color options
- Offers up to 250% shinier hair*
- Up to 50% smoother hair**
- Up to 50% softer hair**
- Add a Touch of Shine to any service such as haircuts, styling & blowouts, root touch-ups, hair coloring, or a hair refresh.
- Tones that last up to 6 weeks
- Innovative formula regulates the pH of the hair to ensure it doesn’t fall below 6.5 for balanced, optimal color results.
- Can be used on natural hair color, after lightening, or in addition to gray coverage services.
- Pick from 2 developers: Bowl and Brush Activator or Bottle Activator
- Pick from Cool, Warm, Naturals, or Booster color palettes, Signature Naturals collection and the new Wella Professionals Shinefinity Flash Glaze shades are essential to use after any lightening service to create a bright blonde finish in just 5 minutes.
- Use Shinefinity to create shine, refresh color and highlights, add tone, enhance dimension, or correct color.
- 1 Shinefinity tube sold every 10 seconds in the world.
*versus untreated bleached hair
**Instrumental testing vs. our regular demi