Madeline Brewer became a household name as soon as Hulu’s The Handmaid’s Tale was released. Fans for the show, and for Maddie, have been growing ever since! Her hair color has always proven to be a shining point for her style and has cemented her iconic look. With a color palate like hers, a simple style can go a long way. Mara Roszak for Biolage knew exactly the style she wanted to create for her Red Carpet debut. "I wanted to create an effortless, gorgeous full blow out with a gentle wave for Maddie!" Said Roszak.
Keep reading to see exactly how Mara Roszak got Madeline Brewer’s Golden Globes blow out!
GET THE LOOK
- Start the look by shampooing with Biolage R.A.W Color Care Shampoo and Biolage R.A.W Color Care Conditioner
- Prep damp hair with Biolage Blowdry Glotion and brush through with a brush. Starting at the top, blow dry hair with a medium size boar bristle round brush, after each section applying a Velcro roller. Continue this process throughout until all of the sections are secured in Velcro rollers, letting them sit for 5 minutes
- Spray the hair one time over with Biolage Complete Control Hairspray, then remove rollers. Brush through the hair gently keeping as much volume as possible before curling. Wave hair with a 1 1/4” barrel curling iron to add a slight wave to the hair, curling in different directions to create a natural look
- For a slightly more lived-in texture, break up the waves with Biolage R.A.W. Texture Spray and rough dried into the hair
- Finish the look with Biolage Complete Control Hairspray to add a slight shine and add a perfect touchable hold throughout the night.
Nominated for Outstanding Performance By An Ensemble In A Drama Series – The Handmaids Tale
Red Carpet Image Credit: Getty
BTS Image Credit: Mara Roszak