This season, cool blondes will be having all the fun. As we enter the icy months that are usually categorized by plenty of platinum, we’ll actually see a new shade dominating this season — cool blonde. While it hints at its platinum sister, the cool blonde hair color trend will utilize lower levels and natural hair tones to make its mark. Curious if cool blonde is your match? Keep reading.
Cool Gray Coverage
Wella Professionals Koleston Perfect is the ideal match for cool gray coverage thanks to their blue-based shades that are ideal for brunettes and blondes. With the uncompromised color performance and Metal Purifier technology, and ME+ Dye Technology everyone loves about Wella Professionals Koleston Perfect, you’re easily able to pair a beautiful blue-base root with highlights or a face frame to encourage a cool blonde finish with plenty of vibrant coverage.
The best thing about this trend is the tendency to build upon a client’s natural hair color. Instead of completely getting rid of their root, we embrace them with similarly toned highlights that bring out the coolness of the base. For an effortlessly cool finish with a shine you can feel, Wella Professionals Shinefinity is a must. In addition to your cool rooted blonde, you’ll enjoy up to 250% shinier hair*, up to 50% smoother hair**, and 50% softer hair **. *versus untreated bleached hair **Instrumental testing vs. our regular demi. As a ZERO lift ZERO damage glaze, this is the ultimate must-have for every cool blonde shade this season. And because it's now available in Clear in a new XL (1L) size, all hair colors can enjoy the benefits.
Refreshed & Repaired
Sometimes cool blonde needs a helping hand from amethyst undertones. Whether you’re highlighting hair or combatting brass on previous highlights, Wella Professionals Blondor Permanent Liquid Toner + Wella Professionals ULTIMATE REPAIR Miracle Hair Rescue is a must! Wella Professionals Blondor Permanent Liquid Toner in Amethyst gives off the coolest blonde tones with a non-progressive true-to-tone color that instantly neutralizes underlying pigments for the perfect cool blonde.
Then, for best results, follow with Wella Professionals ULTIMATE REPAIR Miracle Hair Rescue, to repair hair damage in just 90 seconds* for hair that is visibly transformed in just one use with 99% less breakage**, 12x smoother*** results. * When using ULTIMATE REPAIR Miracle Hair Rescue. ** When using ULTIMATE REPAIR Miracle Hair Rescue. Instrumental test versus non-conditioning shampoo. *** Vs. non-conditioning shampoo.
Add A Touch of Shine To Every Service With Wella Professionals Shinefinity
Wella Professionals is the N°1 Salon Color Brand in the world.* Included in this, one of the brand's fan favorites includes Wella Professionals Shinefinity — a glossing treatment that will improve tone and add a Touch of Shine to every service. In addition to creating unbeatable shine and beautiful true-to-tone results, you can look forward to the following with Shinefinity: *Based on Wella Master Brand USD sales on the 2022 Salon Hair Care Study for the hair coloring products category published by Kline.
- 37 Demi-Permanent Shades that are intermixable for endless color options
- Offers up to 250% shinier hair*
- Up to 50% smoother hair**
- Up to 50% softer hair**
- Add a Touch of Shine to any service such as haircuts, styling & blowouts, root touch-ups, hair coloring, or a hair refresh.
- Tones that last up to 6 weeks
- Innovative formula regulates the pH of the hair to ensure it doesn’t fall below 6.5 for balanced, optimal color results.
- Can be used on natural hair color, after lightening, or in addition to gray coverage services.
- Pick from 2 developers: Bowl and Brush Activator or Bottle Activator
- Pick from Cool, Warm, Naturals, or Booster color palettes or the just-launched Signature Naturals collection featuring 5 shades ideal for counteracting warmth or creating root shadows.
- Use Shinefinity to create shine, refresh color and highlights, add tone, enhance dimension, or correct color.
- 1 Shinefinity tube sold every 10 seconds in the world.
*versus untreated bleached hair
**Instrumental testing vs. our regular demi