A little TLC goes a long way when it comes to shaping curls, styling waves or showing off coils. All it takes is the right products and a little creativity to set your style apart. Whether you’re on the hunt for inspiration or in desperate need of a new routine, we’re highlighting the most creative ways to enhance your texture with Wella Professionals.
Define Your Pattern
Above all else, the health of your hair will determine the definition of your texture pattern and the easiest way to enhance your texture is to start by caring for it. One of the biggest setbacks for curly and coily hair comes in the form of damage and dryness. For this reason, Wella Professionals ULTIMATE REPAIR is your perfect match. This system — consisting of Shampoo, Conditioner and Miracle Hair Rescue Leave-In — works together to repair hair damage in 90 seconds* the hair with 99% less breakage**, 12x smoother results***, and legendary shine that lasts up to four washes****.
Wella Professionals ULTIMATE REPAIR Shampoo ($35.00), Wella Professionals ULTIMATE REPAIR Conditioner ($35.00), Wella Professionals ULTIMATE REPAIR Miracle Hair Rescue ($95.00).
Whether you regularly color your hair or not, adding shine to natural texture reflects light and helps enhance a more refined look. Add a hint of color or stick to clear with a Wella Professionals Shinefinity treatment, and you’ll instantly enjoy up to 250% shinier hair. In addition to a shine you can feel, this glazing treatment leads to hair that also feels 50% smoother and 50% softer.
Utilize Protective Styles
From cutting down on damage to creating definition, protective styles like braids and twists can be used to improve your texture in a multitude of ways. Opting for braids over blow-drys cuts down on damage from heat styling. Additionally, if you want to switch up your texture or add movement to your hair, braids are a great way to create texture without heat.
Consider A Bold Color
Add a hint of red to your waist-grazing waves, or opt for a wash of pink for your short crop cut. Heading into a new season, there are endless hair trends that are easily complemented by a wash of color. To learn more about adding a pop of color to enhance your natural texture, check out some of our favorite ways to get extra creative with your color with Koleston Perfect, Shinefinity and Blondor.
*When using ULTIMATE REPAIR Step 3
**When using ULTIMATE REPAIR Step 3. Instrumental test versus non-conditioning shampoo
****versus non-conditioning shampoo
****Instrumental test versus non-conditioning shampoo **When using Ultimate Repair Shampoo, Conditioner, and Miracle Hair Rescue
Get to know Wella Professionals Shinefinity
Wella Professionals Shinefinity is a glossing treatment that improves tone while creating a shine you can feel. In addition to creating unbeatable shine and beautiful true-to-tone results, you can look forward to the following with Shinefinity:
- 37 Demi-Permanent Shades that are intermixable for endless color options
- Offers up to 250% shinier hair*
- Up to 50% smoother hair**
- Up to 50% softer hair**
- Tones that last up to 6 weeks
- Innovative formula regulates the pH of the hair to ensure it doesn’t fall below 6.5 for balanced, optimal color results.
- Can be used on natural hair color, after lightening, or in addition to grey coverage services.
- Pick from 2 developers: Bowl and Brush Activator or Bottle Activator
- Pick from Cool, Warm, Naturals, or Booster color palettes or the just-launched Signature Naturals collection featuring 5 shades ideal for counteracting warmth or creating root shadows.
- Use Shinefinity to create shine, refresh color and highlights, add tone, enhance dimension, or correct color.
- 1 Shinefinity tube sold every 10 seconds in the world.
*versus untreated bleached hair
**Instrumental testing vs. our regular demi