Forward Thumb Shear
The Sam Villa Signature Series 7" Dry Cutting Shear is honed by hand from 100% Japanese Molybednum Alloy for strength and durability. The shear features sword blades which are especially useful when cutting dry hair or for condensed cutting techniques. The ergonomic crane handle design keeps your elbow in a downward position for comfort and precision control. Can be used on wet or dry hair. For right handed use only.
How to Use
Can be used on wet or dry hair.
• Blade length from tip to pivot point: 3.5".
• Weight: 2.75oz.
• Designed by Sam Villa for professional stylists.
• Hand honed from 100% Japanese Molybednum Alloy for strength and durability.
• Handcrafted convex blades start out sharper and hold their edge longer vs. machine beveled blades.
• Crane handle design keeps your elbow in a downward position vs. opposing grip shears that force the elbow into a raised and stressful position.
• Unique leaf spring tension system expands tension across the length of the blades instead of only at the pivot.
• A sealed ring of ball bearings stabilizes the pivot action - you'll appreciate the incredible smoothness of this system.
• Teflon lining in the pivot point eliminates metal on metal grinding.
• Can be used on wet or dry hair.