Blending and Texturizing Shear
The Sam Villa Signature Series Reversible Blending Shear is honed by hand from 100% Japanese Molybednum Alloy for strength and durability. The shear features convex blades which start out sharper and last longer vs. machine beveled shears. The 42-tooth radial pattern eliminates blunt lines and is perfect for extracting weight and adding controlled texture. The dual finger tangs allows the shears to be used with the blunt blade on top or on bottom depending on the technique you desire! For right handed or left handed use.
How to Use
For right handed or left handed use.
• Blade length from tip to pivot point: 3.25".
• Weight: 2.375oz.
• Designed by Sam Villa for professional stylists.
• Hand honed from 100% Japanese Molybednum Alloy for strength and durability.
• Handcrafted convex blades start out sharper and hold their edge longer vs. machine beveled blades.
• 42-tooth radial pattern eliminates all blunt lines.
• Perfect for extracting weight and adding controlled texture.
• Ideal for scissors over comb techniques.
• Dual finger rests allow the shear to be flipped for all cutting positions.
• Can be used on wet or dry hair.