Forward Thumb Shear
The Sam Villa Signature Series Wet Cutting Shear is honed by hand from 100% Japanese Molybednum Alloy for strength and durability. The ergonomic crane handle design keeps your elbow in a downward position for comfort and precision control. Can be used on wet or dry hair. This shear can be flipped for left handed use.
• Available in 5.75" & 6.25" lengths.
• Blade length from tip to pivot point: 2.75" (for the 5.75" shear) or 3.25" (for the 6.25" shear).
• Weight: 2oz or 2.5oz.
• Designed by Sam Villa for professional stylists.
• Hand honed from 100% Japanese Molybednum Alloy for strength and durability.
• Handcrafted convex blades start out sharper and hold their edge longer vs. machine beveled blades.
• Crane handle design keeps your elbow in a downward position vs. opposing grip shears that force the elbow into a raised and stressful position.
• Unique leaf spring tension system expands tension across the length of the blades instead of only at the pivot.
• Teflon lining in the pivot point eliminates metal on metal grinding.
• Can be used on wet or dry hair.